We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
Show your loved one how much you care with a delicious and thoughtful Beef Jerky Valentine’s Day gift! This easy-to-make snack is perfect for any occasion, and it’s sure to please even the most discerning palate. So why not surprise your sweetheart with a special treat this year? Let’s get started!
Our Best Beef Jerky Valentine Gifts
|Buffalo Bills 12-Piece Beef Jerky Sampler Black 6-Pack Gift Cooler (12 assorted 1.5oz jerky packs)
|Buffalo Bills 25-Piece Beef Jerky & Beef Stick Sampler Gift Tool Box (filled with 25 assorted packs)
|Buffalo Bills 15-Piece Beef Jerky & Beef Stick Sampler Black Velour Wine Gift Bag (15 mixed packs)
|People’s Choice Beef Jerky – Jerky Box – Some Like It Hot – Unique Gift for Men – Protein Snacks Mil
|Carnivore Club Beef Jerky Box – Delicious Jerky and Meat Sticks Sampler – 4 to 6 Meat Snacks Jerkygr
|Carnivore Club Exotic Jerky Bouquet – Includes 20 Delicious Exotic Meat Sticks in 4 Flavors – Jerky
|Premium Jerky Ammo Can – Includes 3 Beef Jerky Flavors, 3 Meat Stick Flavors, And Snacks – Ships
|Beef Jerky Gift Baskets For Men: Healthy Exotic Jerky Gift Box Includes Variety Of Pork Rinds, Venis
|Jerky Heart – Includes 10 Delicious Beef Jerky Flavors Like Whiskey Maple and Honey Bourbon – In
|Jerky Valentine Day Gift Bag, Great Mens Gift, Cute Bag filled with a Mix of Beef Jerky and Beef Sti
Top 10 Beef Jerky Valentine Gift Ideas
Here are 10 yummy beef jerky Valentine’s Day gift ideas to get your creative juices flowing:
1. Beef Jerky Roses – These roses are sure to be a hit with your Valentine.
2. Mini Valentine Jerky Heart-Shaped Treats – What’s not to love about these tasty treats?
3. Valentine’s Day Jerky Gift Basket – It doesn’t get much simpler than this! A treat for them, and a treat for you.
4. Homemade Peanut Butter and Jalapeno Beef Jerky – The perfect combination of sweet, spicy, and crunchy!
5. Valentine Jerky Bites – A cute and delicious alternative to traditional treats.
6. Beef Jerky Heart Shaped Cookies – Let’s be honest, who doesn’t love cookies?
7. Heart-Shaped Jerky (Beef) – The perfect gift for a chocolate lover.
8. Beef Jerky Valentine – Make your loved one feel special with this simple but touching gift.
9. Valentine’s Day Jerky – Choose your own beef jerky flavor to make this gift perfect for anyone.
10. Beef Jerky Valentine Candy – This gift is sure to knock your loved one’s socks off!
Beef Jerky Candy
This gift combines the wholesome taste of beef jerky with the sweetness of candy. They’re absolutely delicious and fun to make! The best part is you can customize the recipe by choosing your favorite beef jerky and candy flavor combinations. So let’s get started!
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 7 ounces beef jerky (choose your favorite flavor)
- 15 regular-sized heart molds (or 30 mini heart molds)
- 2 bags white candy melts or almond bark (I used 4 ½ ounces of each)
1. Remove the stems and leaves from your heart molds, and place them on a baking sheet covered with wax paper.
2. Melt one bag of candy melts (or almond bark) per flavor in separate microwavable bowls, following the instructions on the package.
3. Add a few pieces of jerky to the melted candy, and stir with a toothpick to coat. Then cover a piece of wax paper with aluminum foil, and place the jerky on top.
4. Freeze for 5-10 minutes or until hardened. Remove from the freezer, and push one heart-shaped mold into your jerky to form a cavity. Remove the jerky from the mold without touching or smudging the candy.
5. Place a lollipop stick at least 1 inch deep into each cavity, and then place back in the freezer for another 5-10 minutes to set.
6. Repeat step 4 with the second flavor of jerky, and then repeat this again with the remaining flavors.
7. While you wait, melt the remaining bag of candy melts or almond bark per flavor in a separate microwavable bowl following the instructions on the package.
8. Remove your jerky from the freezer, and coat with melted candy using a spoon or fork. Be sure to coat all of the sides.
9. Then drop your jerky onto wax paper covered with aluminum foil, and allow it to set for another 5-10 minutes.
10. Repeat steps 8 and 9 with the remaining flavors of jerky, and then arrange your candy on a nice plate for your loved one to enjoy.
You can use any kind of jerky you like, as long as it’s good quality beef jerky. You can use your favorite flavor, or try different flavors for a fun twist. I used 2 ½ ounces of each flavored beef jerky for this recipe.
Final Words: Beef Jerky Valentine Gifts
With Valentine’s Day just around the corner, it’s time to start thinking about what you can get your sweetie this year. We have a few suggestions for beef jerky, but we know that everyone has their own preference when it comes to gourmet treats from one person to another. What are some of your favorite gifts? Share in our comments section below
You can read the following:
- 10 Mandalorian Valentine Gift Ideas
- 10 Valentine Gift for Mom And Dad
- 20 Thoughtful Gifts That Say I Love You
- 20 Daddy Daughter Valentine Gift And Ideas
- Baseball Valentine Gift And Ideas
Rakib Sarwar, a Registered Pharmacist is the owner of this site. He has more than ten years of professional experience in pharmaceutical marketing. In his lifetime, he has gained vast experience which he generously uses to improve the livelihoods of the people he serves from day today.